Peer Review Policy
We follow a double-blind peer-review policy. We aim at providing the first decision within 7 days, and the first post-review decision within 60 days. The peer-review process will pass through the following stages:
- Stage one: The Chief Editor forwards the manuscript to the Technical Team to evaluate whether the articles submitted for publication comply with the formal criteria of the journal.
- Stage two: The Chief Editor makes sure the articles fit the thematic focus of the review, and forwards the same to the appropriate Associate Editor for a desk review.
- Stage three: If the article passes through the screenings in the first two stages, the Associate Editor will send them for a double-blind peer review. The final decision regarding publication is made by the Chief Editor.
- Stage four: Associate Editors analyze the articles that received favourable reviews. In case of revisions, the authors will be communicated accordingly. Associate Editors make the final recommendation regarding publication to the Chief Editor who decides on whether the article will be published.
- Stage five: The Chief Editor makes the final decision and approve/reject the publication of the articles.