Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Should be between 3500 to 6000 words. Word limit is inclusive of abstract, references, tables, and images.
Should be between 5000 to 9000 words. Word limit is inclusive of abstract, references, tables, and images.
Should be between 2000 to 2500 words. Should focus on methods. No more than 2 tables and 1 image. References should be limited. Word limit is inclusive of abstract, references, tables, and image.
Should be between 1000 and 1500 words. Books reviewed should not be more than two years old and out of the scope of the journal. The formatting style should be the same as provided in the author guidelines. Word limit is inclusive of all.
By submitting your work to the IJABF, you are guaranteeing that the work is not in infringement of any existing copyright.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.