Call for Special Issues
The IJABF invites academicians to submit a special issue proposal. The purpose of the special issue would be to provide collection of articles on a specific topics within the scope of the journal and has the potential to be of high interest to the readers. The proposals for special issue would be considered throughout the year depending upon the quality .
Interested academicians shall submit their proposal in the following manner:
- 500 word rational explaining the significance, novelty, technical advancement, and adherence to the scope of the journal of the proposed theme.
- A brief outline of the topics in the proposed theme.
- A plan for obtaining quality papers.
- A brief resume of the proposed Guest Editor(s). IJABF will accept proposals based on the publication records of the Guest Editor(s)
- ORCID ID of the Guest Editor(s)
- List of potential reviewers.
- A proposed call-for-papers.
- A proposed time schedule including submission deadline and completion of the editorial process.
Terms and Conditions for Special Issues in the IJABF
- The manuscript shall be submitted through our submission portal.
- All the manuscripts shall be in the English language.
- No manuscript shall override the peer review process.
- Only ten manuscripts shall be included in each special issue. If more manuscripts are found suitable for publication, the Guest Editors shall introduce an additional issue with manuscripts based on thematic differences.
- For no reason shall the manuscripts' standard of quality, originality, and significance be compromised.
- The Chief Editor shall do the preliminary scrutiny of each manuscript and forward suitable articles for technical review. After that, the manuscript shall go for plagiarism check by the technical team and enter the peer review process only if the similarity index is below 10 percent, excluding 14 words.
- The peer-review process shall be the responsibility of the Guest Editor(s).
- The format of the manuscript, along with the text citations and the references, should strictly be followed.
- We do not charge any publication or submission charges, and this should be explicitly declared in your final call for papers that shall be uploaded on our website.
- The Guest Editor(s) shall be responsible for the write-up of the Editorial of the Special Issue in consultation with the Chief Editor.
- It should be noted that during the review process, the Chief Editor can reject individual papers or, in consultation with the Editorial Advisory Board, the Special Issue as a whole if it does not meet quality standards.
- A committee consisting of five Editorial Advisory Board members shall adjudicate any disagreements during the editorial process.
- The IJABF strictly follows the COPE guidelines/policies on publishing ethics. Any complaints or appeals or conflicts of interest/competing interests will be dealt with as per the latest COPE guidelines/policies. Please visit https://publicationethics.org/ for more details. The Guest Editor(s) shall agree to comply with these guidelines.